Spokane County Vital Records

Search Spokane County WA vital records such as births, death, marriages, and divorces.

Spokane County Clerks file important documents and preserve vital records in Spokane County, WA. The Clerk’s office is a valuable source for Spokane County vital records, which are available as public records. The office maintains Spokane County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records, in addition to divorce decrees. Many Clerk’s Offices have vital records dating back to the 1800s, making them an excellent source for Spokane County genealogical research. Most Clerk’s Offices provide online ordering forms to request vital records.

Rockford City Clerk Rockford WA 20 West Emma Street 99030 509-291-4716

Spokane City Clerk Spokane WA 808 West Spokane Falls Boulevard 99201 509-625-6350

Spokane County Clerk Spokane WA 1116 West Broadway Avenue 99260 509-477-2211

Spokane County Marriage License Offices provide marriage licenses to couples who plan to marry in Spokane County, WA. They are typically a division of the local county clerk or the health department. Marriage License Offices also maintain copies of marriage licenses, which are public Spokane County vital records. Spokane County Marriage License Offices provide online search tools to locate marriage licenses. To access older marriage licenses, you may need to apply in person or by mail.

Spokane County Marriage License Spokane WA 1116 West Broadway Avenue 99260 509-477-2271

Spokane County Coroners and Medical Examiners investigate deaths within their jurisdiction and perform autopsies and other postmortem examinations in Spokane County, WA. Many vital records are available from a Coroner or Medical Examiner, including autopsy reports, investigator reports, toxicology reports, and in some cases, X-rays or photographs. An autopsy report will include the cause and manner of death. Many coroners and medical examiners provide online access to their reports. In other cases, you can obtain public records such as Spokane County death certifiates by contacting the Coroners or Medical Examiner’s Office directly.

Spokane County Medical Examiner & Coroner Spokane WA 5901 North Lidgerwood Street 99208 509-477-2296

Spokane County Town Hall or City Halls are the chief administrative office in Spokane County, WA. Town and City Halls often maintain records related to their municipality, including Spokane County vital records. You can find Spokane County birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees at the Town Hall or City Hall. In some locations, these vital records are available online or by filling out an online request form.

Cheney City Hall Cheney WA 609 2nd Street 99004 509-498-9209

Deer Park City Hall Deer Park WA 316 West Crawford Street 99006 509-276-8802

Fairfield City Hall Fairfield WA 218 East Main Street 99012 509-283-2414

Latah City Hall Latah WA 108 W Market St 99018 509-286-3471

Liberty Lake City Hall Liberty Lake WA 22710 Country Vista Drive 99019 509-755-6700

Medical Lake City Hall Medical Lake WA 124 South Lefevre Street 99022 509-299-7715

Millwood Town Hall Spokane Valley WA 9103 East Frederick Avenue 99206 509-924-0960

Spangle City Hall Spangle WA 115 West 2nd Street 99031 509-245-3260

Spokane City Hall Spokane WA 808 West Spokane Falls Boulevard 99201 509-625-6380