Chelan County Vital Records (Washington)

Chelan County Clerks file important documents and preserve vital records in Chelan County, WA. The Clerk’s office is a valuable source for Chelan County vital records, which are available as public records. The office maintains Chelan County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records, in addition to divorce decrees. Many Clerk’s Offices have vital records dating back to the 1800s, making them an excellent source for Chelan County genealogical research. Most Clerk’s Offices provide online ordering forms to request vital records.

Chelan Clerk Wenatchee WA 350 Orondo Avenue 98801 509-667-6899

Chelan County Clerk Wenatchee WA PO Box 3025 98807 509-667-6380

Entiat City Clerk Entiat WA 14070 Kinzel Street 98822 509-784-1500

Chelan County Marriage License Offices provide marriage licenses to couples who plan to marry in Chelan County, WA. They are typically a division of the local county clerk or the health department. Marriage License Offices also maintain copies of marriage licenses, which are public Chelan County vital records. Chelan County Marriage License Offices provide online search tools to locate marriage licenses. To access older marriage licenses, you may need to apply in person or by mail.

Chelan County Marriage License Wenatchee WA 50 Orondo Avenue 98801 509-667-6828

Chelan County Coroners and Medical Examiners investigate deaths within their jurisdiction and perform autopsies and other postmortem examinations in Chelan County, WA. Many vital records are available from a Coroner or Medical Examiner, including autopsy reports, investigator reports, toxicology reports, and in some cases, X-rays or photographs. An autopsy report will include the cause and manner of death. Many coroners and medical examiners provide online access to their reports. In other cases, you can obtain public records such as Chelan County death certifiates by contacting the Coroners or Medical Examiner’s Office directly.

Chelan County Coroner Wenatchee WA 415 Washington Street 98801 509-667-6431

Chelan County Town Hall or City Halls are the chief administrative office in Chelan County, WA. Town and City Halls often maintain records related to their municipality, including Chelan County vital records. You can find Chelan County birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees at the Town Hall or City Hall. In some locations, these vital records are available online or by filling out an online request form.

Cashmere City Hall Cashmere WA 101 Woodring Street 98815 509-782-3513

Chelan City Hall Chelan WA 135 East Johnson Avenue 98816 509-682-4037

Leavenworth City Hall Leavenworth WA 700 U.S. Highway 2 98826 509-548-5275

Wenatchee City Hall Wenatchee WA 129 S Chelan Ave 98801 509-664-3300