Parke County Vital Records

Search Parke County IN vital records such as births, death, marriages, and divorces.

Parke County Clerks file important documents and preserve vital records in Parke County, IN. The Clerk’s office is a valuable source for Parke County vital records, which are available as public records. The office maintains Parke County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records, in addition to divorce decrees. Many Clerk’s Offices have vital records dating back to the 1800s, making them an excellent source for Parke County genealogical research. Most Clerk’s Offices provide online ordering forms to request vital records.

Bloomingdale City Clerk Bloomingdale IN 853 Broadway Street 47832 765-498-2989

Parke County Clerk Rockville IN 116 West High Street 47872 765-569-5132

Parke County Marriage License Offices provide marriage licenses to couples who plan to marry in Parke County, IN. They are typically a division of the local county clerk or the health department. Marriage License Offices also maintain copies of marriage licenses, which are public Parke County vital records. Parke County Marriage License Offices provide online search tools to locate marriage licenses. To access older marriage licenses, you may need to apply in person or by mail.

Parke County Marriage License Rockville IN 116 West High Street 47872

Parke County Coroners and Medical Examiners investigate deaths within their jurisdiction and perform autopsies and other postmortem examinations in Parke County, IN. Many vital records are available from a Coroner or Medical Examiner, including autopsy reports, investigator reports, toxicology reports, and in some cases, X-rays or photographs. An autopsy report will include the cause and manner of death. Many coroners and medical examiners provide online access to their reports. In other cases, you can obtain public records such as Parke County death certifiates by contacting the Coroners or Medical Examiner’s Office directly.

Parke County Medical Examiner & Coroner Rockville IN 300 North Dormeyer Avenue 47872 765-569-6680

Parke County Town Hall or City Halls are the chief administrative office in Parke County, IN. Town and City Halls often maintain records related to their municipality, including Parke County vital records. You can find Parke County birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees at the Town Hall or City Hall. In some locations, these vital records are available online or by filling out an online request form.

Bloomingdale Town Hall Bloomingdale IN 10441 North 125 West 47832 765-498-6000

Montezuma City Hall Montezuma IN 1243 Jackson Street 47862 765-245-2759

Rosedale Town Hall Rosedale IN 52 Middle Street 47874 765-548-2528