Hardin County Vital Records

Search Hardin County IA vital records such as births, death, marriages, and divorces.

Hardin County Clerks file important documents and preserve vital records in Hardin County, IA. The Clerk’s office is a valuable source for Hardin County vital records, which are available as public records. The office maintains Hardin County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records, in addition to divorce decrees. Many Clerk’s Offices have vital records dating back to the 1800s, making them an excellent source for Hardin County genealogical research. Most Clerk’s Offices provide online ordering forms to request vital records.

Ackley City Clerk Ackley IA 208 State Street 50601 641-847-3332

Hardin County Clerk Eldora IA 1215 Edgington Avenue 50627 641-858-2328

Hardin County Marriage License Offices provide marriage licenses to couples who plan to marry in Hardin County, IA. They are typically a division of the local county clerk or the health department. Marriage License Offices also maintain copies of marriage licenses, which are public Hardin County vital records. Hardin County Marriage License Offices provide online search tools to locate marriage licenses. To access older marriage licenses, you may need to apply in person or by mail.

Hardin County Marriage License Eldora IA 1215 Edgington Avenue 50627 641-939-8178

Hardin County Coroners and Medical Examiners investigate deaths within their jurisdiction and perform autopsies and other postmortem examinations in Hardin County, IA. Many vital records are available from a Coroner or Medical Examiner, including autopsy reports, investigator reports, toxicology reports, and in some cases, X-rays or photographs. An autopsy report will include the cause and manner of death. Many coroners and medical examiners provide online access to their reports. In other cases, you can obtain public records such as Hardin County death certifiates by contacting the Coroners or Medical Examiner’s Office directly.

Hardin County Medical Examiner & Coroner Iowa Falls IA 520 Talbott Street 50126 641-648-4233

Hardin County Town Hall or City Halls are the chief administrative office in Hardin County, IA. Town and City Halls often maintain records related to their municipality, including Hardin County vital records. You can find Hardin County birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees at the Town Hall or City Hall. In some locations, these vital records are available online or by filling out an online request form.

Alden City Hall Alden IA 1018 Water Street 50006 515-859-3344

Eldora City Hall Eldora IA 1442 Washington Street 50627 641-939-2393

Hubbard City Hall Hubbard IA 323 East Maple Street 50122 641-864-3187

Iowa Falls City Hall Iowa Falls IA 315 Stevens Street 50126 641-648-2527

New Providence Town Hall New Providence IA 506 West Main Street 50206 641-497-5251

Radcliffe Town Hall Radcliffe IA 310 Isabella Street 50230 515-899-2118

Steamboat Rock City Hall Steamboat Rock IA 512 West Market Street 50672 641-868-2240

Union City Town Hall Union IA 308 Center Street 50258 641-486-2302

Whitten Town Hall Union IA 807 Irwin Street 50258 641-486-5493