Stone County Vital Records

Search Stone County AR vital records such as births, death, marriages, and divorces.

Stone County Clerks file important documents and preserve vital records in Stone County, AR. The Clerk’s office is a valuable source for Stone County vital records, which are available as public records. The office maintains Stone County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records, in addition to divorce decrees. Many Clerk’s Offices have vital records dating back to the 1800s, making them an excellent source for Stone County genealogical research. Most Clerk’s Offices provide online ordering forms to request vital records.

Stone County Clerk Mountain View AR 107 West Main Street 72560 870-269-3271

Stone County Marriage License Offices provide marriage licenses to couples who plan to marry in Stone County, AR. They are typically a division of the local county clerk or the health department. Marriage License Offices also maintain copies of marriage licenses, which are public Stone County vital records. Stone County Marriage License Offices provide online search tools to locate marriage licenses. To access older marriage licenses, you may need to apply in person or by mail.

Stone County Marriage License Mountain View AR 107 West Main Street 72560 870-269-3271

Stone County Coroners and Medical Examiners investigate deaths within their jurisdiction and perform autopsies and other postmortem examinations in Stone County, AR. Many vital records are available from a Coroner or Medical Examiner, including autopsy reports, investigator reports, toxicology reports, and in some cases, X-rays or photographs. An autopsy report will include the cause and manner of death. Many coroners and medical examiners provide online access to their reports. In other cases, you can obtain public records such as Stone County death certifiates by contacting the Coroners or Medical Examiner’s Office directly.

Stone County Medical Examiner & Coroner Mountain View AR 4330 Oak Grove Loop 72560 870-269-3210

Stone County Town Hall or City Halls are the chief administrative office in Stone County, AR. Town and City Halls often maintain records related to their municipality, including Stone County vital records. You can find Stone County birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees at the Town Hall or City Hall. In some locations, these vital records are available online or by filling out an online request form.

Fifty Six City Hall Fifty-Six AR 6564 Arkansas 14 72533 870-757-2225

Mountain View City Hall Mountain View AR 311 West Main Street 72560 870-269-3804