Pike County Vital Records

Search Pike County AR vital records such as births, death, marriages, and divorces.

Pike County Clerks file important documents and preserve vital records in Pike County, AR. The Clerk’s office is a valuable source for Pike County vital records, which are available as public records. The office maintains Pike County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records, in addition to divorce decrees. Many Clerk’s Offices have vital records dating back to the 1800s, making them an excellent source for Pike County genealogical research. Most Clerk’s Offices provide online ordering forms to request vital records.

Pike County Clerk Murfreesboro AR PO Box 219 71958 870-285-2231

Pike County Marriage License Offices provide marriage licenses to couples who plan to marry in Pike County, AR. They are typically a division of the local county clerk or the health department. Marriage License Offices also maintain copies of marriage licenses, which are public Pike County vital records. Pike County Marriage License Offices provide online search tools to locate marriage licenses. To access older marriage licenses, you may need to apply in person or by mail.

Pike County Marriage License Murfreesboro AR 112 North Washington Avenue 71958 870-285-2743

Pike County Coroners and Medical Examiners investigate deaths within their jurisdiction and perform autopsies and other postmortem examinations in Pike County, AR. Many vital records are available from a Coroner or Medical Examiner, including autopsy reports, investigator reports, toxicology reports, and in some cases, X-rays or photographs. An autopsy report will include the cause and manner of death. Many coroners and medical examiners provide online access to their reports. In other cases, you can obtain public records such as Pike County death certifiates by contacting the Coroners or Medical Examiner’s Office directly.

Pike County Medical Examiner & Coroner Murfreesboro AR 431 East 13th Street 71958 870-285-2305

Pike County Town Hall or City Halls are the chief administrative office in Pike County, AR. Town and City Halls often maintain records related to their municipality, including Pike County vital records. You can find Pike County birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees at the Town Hall or City Hall. In some locations, these vital records are available online or by filling out an online request form.

Delight City Hall Delight AR 307 Allen Street 71940 870-379-3174

Glenwood City Hall Glenwood AR 210 North 2nd Street 71943 870-356-3613